Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok before i go ahead and order this kit, i want to know from people who own this kit or have dealed with it before, how satisfied were you? it looks like a great kit so i want to hear about it. thanks for the feedback.

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
Best seller on the site, hands down. Order it, you will not be disappointed.

·
Friend of the D
3,069 Posts
I've got an AC compatible one on my wishlist. ;) I've never seen anything bad about Greg, Go-Autoworks, or his turbo kits!

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
Greg is a top notch fabricator and takes great care of his customers. if half of the companies out there followed his business ethics, we would not have near as many problems. i have helped install one of his kits on a friends car and it was top notch. the parts i have from him are great, i never hesitate to do business with him and neither should anyone else.

·
formerly Kit88
ek hatch
6,233 Posts
Autoworks has very good products, and excelent customer service, go for it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i like feeling happy inside lol well i will most definatly go for this kit. ive never heard so many people talk so good about someone or their products, so it makes me comfortable to know ill most likely get a great product for my money

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
greg is an awesome guy... knows his shit, and treats, and fabricates materials as if it was going onto his own car...

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Thanks for all of the kind words, they are GREATLY appreciated. We do work very hard at continuously trying putting out quality parts and maintain great customer service. If you ever have any questions feel free to email, call or PM us. I try to respond to them all quickly and answer all the calls whenever I can.

Here are a few dynos on the Tuner kit:

·
Registered
98 civic
2,429 Posts
great kit if i didnt have alot of parts for my kit i would get it....

THE BEST COMPLETE KIT HANDS DOWN.

·
Lifes short, drive fast!
2,350 Posts
go-autoworks IS the one and only... if ur not COMPLETELY satisfied, buy a skyline... cuz ur honda will never get you there

·
Registered
civic
237 Posts
I bought the tuner series turbo kit from Greg and am super happy with the results. Best in customer service out of ANYONE I have dealt with, hands down.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok i'm convinced im going for it. thanks guys, ill keep updating on how it all goes once i get it. cant wait til its on and ready!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts