1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!

Now with more turbo oprions!

The GO-AUTOWORKS Street kit has proven to be the best introductory level turbo kits on the market as far as price, power, longevity, flexibility and overall performance go....and it just got better.

-A/C compatibility will NOW COME STANDARD in our GO-AUTOWORKS Street KITS!!

9:1 c/r D16Y8
GO-AUTOWORKS Street X Kit a/c compatible
Tuned by T1 Race Development

DSO Member TheAssasin Dyno graph using the Street Kit

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic Ex
753 Posts
Me likey the new manifold design.. I wanna see more pics though!

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ever going.to do something like this for the EP3/DC5 Chassis?

Looking good, would buy if I had a D :p
I have a sidewinder manifold on the shelf for the EP3/DC5 on a SUPER SALE if your interested. Just email to [email protected] if your interested.

What if I just lay by? I am a bit lazy to stand.... :doh:
lol...that works
Me likey the new manifold design.. I wanna see more pics though!
Manifold looks sick
Damn Greg doing work!
I took a few more quick pics yesterday I'll try to post today. The first batch (whats left after backorders were shipped) has been boxed to go to ceramic coating...which will be a Street Kit x Standard option.

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic Ex
753 Posts
I took a few more quick pics yesterday I'll try to post today. The first batch (whats left after backorders were shipped) has been boxed to go to ceramic coating...which will be a Street Kit x Standard option.
Awesome, have you got pricing figured out yet? Is this manifold gonna be available as just a mani/dp combo?

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome, have you got pricing figured out yet? Is this manifold gonna be available as just a mani/dp combo?
Yes, we'll have seperate manifold/downpipe/dumptube a/c combos available as well. Pricing will be very similar to the current combo w/ a D series sale intro special.

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll post some coated/non coated pics in a few days when they return. I'd LOVE for you to get that done Danz!

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic Ex
753 Posts
I might have to bite the bullet and pick one of these up..

1 - 20 of 143 Posts