Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thats right! We were the first to bring you the lineup and we have now teamed up with Bullseye Power to bring you a turbocharger specifically with the D-Series SOHC community in mind! Want that broad power band of the 50 trim, and a topend better than a 57 trim, at a great price! Its the best of both worlds...or all 3 worlds. Compact compressor housings, .55 and .70 a/r turbine housing options and capable of 500+hp!!

These will flow 54 lbs per minute (that's more than a 50, 57,or 60 trim) will make more power and spool faster than a comparable 50, 57, 60 or 60-1 on the SOHC!

$750 shipped in the continental US.
We will also have compressor maps and dyno charts coming soon to back this turbo up as being capable of exactly that!

.55 a/r

.70a/r
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

mmm mmm goood!

This is an internally BONE STOCK D15B with a GO-AUTOWORKS Pro Kit, nothing changed but the oil and sparkplugs. Theres very little timing in it, you can see the turbo just makes for great power, smooth power ban, and plenty of room to grow on the SOHC, and doesn't fall off. This is reving to 7700RPM (we did make one pass to 8400 and the power just kept on rising). The turbo is a great fit. These pulls are at 10 and 12psi.

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
ballin shit greg very nice

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is this a new spec turbo? If so what is the difference between this turbo and the other 50 & 57 trim turbo bullseye offer?
Yes, these specs are NEW. I will post more info up on them today.

ballin shit greg very nice
:bigok:

Damn you work quick as hell. Shoot me a PM on price of the .70. All these options confuse me damn
I'll get it to you today.

That a picture of my turbo there greg? :bigok:
Nope, not yet. More .55s will be here in about 2 weeks, the housings are being machined. .70s will be in next week.

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
m0ar info pls

1 - 20 of 71 Posts