Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1782 Posts

·
Premium Member
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new shell is finally to the painter, so I'll begin the build thread (major progress has officially began).
It will still be a D series also.

New Body: 90 Civic DX...lighter, faster.

We loaded it up and got it down to the paint booth today....yessssss.

In it's new home for the next week or so...or until its finished. Painting the bay, inside the rear hatch and respraying the outside.

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
SICK greg. Fuck the hatch i want pics of the harley :D Cant wait to see what ya got in store for this. Subscribed

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
depends on whats done as far as stripping and gutting but a decent amount.

·
Premium Member
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SICK greg. Fuck the hatch i want pics of the harley :D Cant wait to see what ya got in store for this. Subscribed
Here you go...

Stock lightning headlights are going back in it, I hate those lights, they came on the truck.
how much lighter are the ef vs eg's looks like a fun project
Going from a fully loaded coupe (power everything and full interior) to a fully gutted DX HB...it will be a considerable amount.
I took what could be taken off of the coupe without "destroying it" The interior of the coupe was mint...surprisingly and oddly perfect. I only removed the complete A/C and core from under the dash, I just couldn't see myself removing anything else from such a flawless interior.
This car, there are seats, the stock dashboard, the cage...that makes up the interior. Power nothing, no heat, no a/c, nothing is under the dash other than the harness.

depends on whats done as far as stripping and gutting but a decent amount.
Nice another project suscribed. Cant wait to see the future of this ef.
nice, always wanted a hatch.. cant find shit around here..
They are very hard to find here as well.

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
sweet another build from autoworks. this makes baby :jesus: happy.

why did i know you would say that...

Stock lightning headlights are going back in it, I hate those lights, they came on the truck.
sweet :D... mine came with ugly lights also. but they were the tails. the fonts just had ghey covers, thankfully.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Is that a cage I spy in there already Greg :D.

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
Very nice! I've always been a hatch fan myself. I should have bought the teal Si a couple of years ago when I had the chance. What color is it going to be?

im sure thats going to be a surprise haha... im guessing black

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
how i covet the axis maglites

my favorite of all time.

Reactions: 3rdgenhatchdx
1 - 20 of 1782 Posts