Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GO-AUTOWORKS.COM is now in the testing phase of development on our own line of ProTraction Bars for the 92-00 Civic and 94-00 Integra chassis. Our new line of traction bars are ahead of the competition with 100% TIG welded chrome-moly (chromium-molybdenum alloy) construction and aviation spec 3 piece spherical bearings.
Our 92-00 Civic traction bars are being torture tested on the 650whp 10 second GO-AUTOWORKS.COM Civic to insure “Real World” proven performance and reliability. This new line of traction bars is scheduled to be released early next month. Get your orders in now!!

Pictures will be up soon :TU:

·
El Noob
98 Civic EX/ 86 MR2
2,794 Posts
Wouldnt happen to have a price for it?

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
subscribed =) :TU:

:edit:ahhh bullshit!. no crx love =( still bump for greg and his doings .. damn i was happys for a sec.

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
3,189 Posts
/subscribed :thehump:

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We can definately do one for the CRX, we just are doing the other app first (plus the Innovative Competition bar is a great piece). It is still in production and testing right now. Both the radius rods and the bar are full chrome moly. We are checking the durability of the heim joints, they are aircraft grade, but we want to check everything so there will not be a wink link at all. No cheap parts are being used. This will be a all out solid, built to last, beat on it and keep on truckin traction bar.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I need one for an 87 Prelude.

Just kidding.

Good luck with the launch. By the time you get to us lowly EF owners, I might actually need two sets!!!!!

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I actually own a 90 DX now...previously built and sold a 89' Si and a 91'Si...so I've defintaley got love for the ED/EFs :TU:

The turbo on the test car finally sold Friday so a new manifold/turbo setup is in the works...so scratch the 600+, change it to 800+ on the tester. It slowed the progression a little, but hay...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts