Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have teamed up with Chasebays to help bring some of the best harness work available to some of you hardcore clean engine bay D series wire tuckers!! The intro Special is 10% OFF listed price for D-Series.org members!!

The CM1 harness:
Re-done stock harness re-made to fit more stealthy/tucked and loomed in nylon sleeving and adhesive heat shrunk junctions. (for B,D,H.F both sides of the shock tower clips are joined to one; designed to enter the center of the firewall for the stealthiest look)

Available for K, B, D, H, F series motors & S2000’s

- $450 shipped w/ a core engine harness.
- $580 shipped w/ no core.

CM2 Harness: Re-used wire and plugs but completely “reshaped” the best way possible, with a Mil Spec quick disconnect connector for the firewall. Loomed in nylon sleeving with adhesive heat shrunk junctions or full heat shrink. Default connector location is on the old A/C oval hole on the far left of the engine bay. Aluminum plate included to rivet into the firewall & hold the connector. Connector location on firewall available anywhere if requested. ALL CM2 harnesses go straight to the ECU clips for all chassis. Thus deleting the need for an OBD jumper harness.

Available for K, B, D, H, F series motors & S2000’s

- $760 shipped w/ a core engine harness.
- $890 shipped w/ no core.

CM Milspec: Full Mil Spec engine harness. All brand new: Harness pins, Mil Spec wire, Raychem DR-25 heatshrink, adhesive heat shrunk junctions, yellow sensor labeling, Mil Spec quick disconnect for the firewall. THE BEST harness money can buy. ALL CM Mil Spec harnesses go straight to the ECU clips for all chassis. Thus deleting the need for a OBD jumper harness.

B, H, F, D series motors
-$1320 shipped w/ a core engine harness.
-$1450 shipped w no core.

Feel free to contact me as usual w/ any questions.

Greg

·
Registered
195 Posts
Damn those are amazing! It's so tempting but i'd have to pay full price since my harness is sorta fried, lmao!

·
Registered
2003 Jeep Rubicon
1,006 Posts
i got the new issue of honda tuning and they had this kids CRX in it. How old is this kid?? He looks about 16. And he said his favorit website it Myspace.com (pretty gay) lol.

But he does great work. i would love to get one of these but kinda out of my price range.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
i like those harnesses......can you just get the mil spec connectors? if so how much?

i want to do my wire tuck like this but its alot of money.....

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm not trying to dis Chase, his work is amazing. But I did my harness took about 2 weeks working on it a few hours a night whenever I had time. You can build you own for about 100 bucks and your time.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
I'm not trying to dis Chase, his work is amazing. But I did my harness took about 2 weeks working on it a few hours a night whenever I had time. You can build you own for about 100 bucks and your time.
but is it as clean as his and guaranteed to work? i under stand the price....the mil spec connectors are not cheap....and nor is labor for electrical

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
i got the new issue of honda tuning and they had this kids CRX in it. How old is this kid?? He looks about 16. And he said his favorit website it Myspace.com (pretty gay) lol.

But he does great work. i would love to get one of these but kinda out of my price range.
i read that same issue. you can what you can say but he's getting paid. and pplare paying top dollar for his work. i think it all ball down to how bad you want to redo your car and make it look show and neat. his work is the mother of engine bay tuck.

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
he does amazin work
I agree, great product here!.

Nice Greg I was looking at these the other week
great, so I made the hread just in time!!

Damn those are amazing! It's so tempting but i'd have to pay full price since my harness is sorta fried, lmao!
well...if you have to get one anyway, it may as well be one of these.

He may be 21-22 by now, he just looks 12. I haven't seen him in person in probably 2 years... yeah, he looks young as heck, but he's taller than I am.
I'm sure the myspace was a joke

great combo there! Chase does some amazing work for sure.
:bigok:

Hey Greg know if theres can additional discount if you can provide 3-4 harness?
I will definitely find out

definately worth every penny. is the shipping the same for the CM1 D-series wiring to honolulu hawaii.
I'm ure I can work that out if need be.

Very nice harness's.
yes sir

i like those harnesses......can you just get the mil spec connectors? if so how much?

i want to do my wire tuck like this but its alot of money.....
mil spec connectors are available seperately

2 weeks at a few hours a night is alot of time. You could build your own, or you could purchase one ready to plug in and go that is guaranteed to work. Many people cringe at wiring, this will help those people tremendously.

but is it as clean as his and guaranteed to work? i under stand the price....the mil spec connectors are not cheap....and nor is labor for electrical
yep

i read that same issue. you can what you can say but he's getting paid. and pplare paying top dollar for his work. i think it all ball down to how bad you want to redo your car and make it look show and neat. his work is the mother of engine bay tuck.
that about sums it up

I'll probably get the CM1 for my crx! :)
forshizzle :bigok:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts