Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump for some nice stuff with killer prices.
:bigok:

Hopefully I will get enough money to really get into my build by the end of this month! Deals like this rarely come along so I feel obligated to bump you sir!
Sounds great :bigok:
I've got an innovative traction bar for a CRX. I need the front engine mount that goes with it. How much?
That mount is $40
A greater benefit would be to upgrade the engine mounts.

·
Banned
752 Posts
Did you ever get squared away with the V2 wheels? I still need a pair of fronts with a 22" or 23" slick. Actually, I don't care if they're V2's or not, I just need something.

·
Certified O.G.
A Shitbox
5,605 Posts
Wanted to show some support! Greg is a great guy to deal with, come on guys, jump on these deals!

·
Registered
1994 Jeep
270 Posts
Wanted to show some support! Greg is a great guy to deal with, come on guys, jump on these deals!

X2.... one of the best guys ive delt with since starting my build. :grin:

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
Any deals on their trac bars / crossmembers for the 88-91 si ?

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Did you ever get squared away with the V2 wheels? I still need a pair of fronts with a 22" or 23" slick. Actually, I don't care if they're V2's or not, I just need something.
Yes, the V2s are back avail. They did go up in $ slightly but not much. I can get those and the Lensos. PM me your color preference and I'll get on it. :TU:

Hey thanks a million :bigok:
I really appreciate it and am glad to help where possible.
X2.... one of the best guys ive delt with since starting my build. :grin:
Big thanks again. If I/we can help further just let me know. :bigok:

Any deals on their trac bars / crossmembers for the 88-91 si ?
Competition Bars by Innovative.
$289+shipping during the sale

1 - 20 of 22 Posts