Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

That's right, we now offer the complete line up of Competition Clutches. We will, as always, try to offer the best pricing possible on them. We will also keep a few popular applications in stock! So don't worry, fast delivery and service will be there 100% of the time!

Feel free to PM, email, or call in for any pricing while the maiin site gets updated w/ parts #s.

Greg

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

STAGE 1: The economical solution for moderately modified cars or simply aggressive individuals with stock power. Offers 40-50% of torque capacity and maintains stock pedal feel. 300 mile break-in recommended with this set-up.
DO NOT use with added forced induction such as turbo, supercharger, or NOS systems.

The 2400 Series kit includes a Competition Clutch pressure plate, a 6 pad Carbotic high-torque performance disc assembly, all applicable bearings and the appropriate alignment tool.

Intro Price PLEASE PM ME FOR SPECIAL PRICING+shipping

STAGE 2: This assembly provides approximately 80% increase in torque capacity and is properly suited for aggressive street use and moderate track use. The Carbon Kevlar material with its alloy backing matched to a performance pressure plate will provide smooth engagement and extended life. 500 mile break-in highly recommended with this set-up. 300 mile break-in REQUIRED with this set-up.
The 2100 Series kit includes a performance pressure plate, a high torque sprung disc with antiburst steel backed Carbon Kevlar facings, all applicable bearings, and the appropriate alignment tool.

STAGE 3: This segmented Carbon Kevlar material with a performance pressure plate will provide the ultimate in street and strip combinations. This assembly is suited for 150% increase in torque capacity. Provides quick but smooth engagement and extended life. 500 mile break-in REQUIRED with this set-up.
The 2300 Series kit includes a performance pressure plate, a high torque sprung disc with segmented Carbon Kevlar facings, all applicable bearings, and the appropriate alignment tool.

STAGE 4: This assembly, available with a double spring, six rivet carriage is good for ease of gear transition with higher horsepower. This disc complimented by a performance pressure plate provides 250% increase in torque capacity. 300 mile break-in recommended with this set-up.
The 1620 Series kit includes a performance pressure plate, a six puck high torque sprung disc with Ceramic buttons, all applicable bearings, and the appropriate alignment tool.

STAGE 5: This assembly, available with a double spring, six rivet carriage is good for ease of gear transition with higher horsepower. This disc complimented by a performance pressure plate provides 300% increase in torque capacity. 300 mile break-in recommended with this set-up.
The 1420 Series kit includes a performance pressure plate, a four puck high torque sprung disc Ceramic buttons, all applicable bearings, and the appropriate alignment tool.

EBAY CAN'T EVEN TOUCH OUR INTRO SALE PRICES!!

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
(2) Stage 2s will be in stock Friday, ready to ship at the best prices anywhere :bigok:

4s and 5s in stock and ready to roll.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts