Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
N/A HEADS

We've been working on our lineup and have finished fitment and testing on our intake lineup.

We will have both the short ram (SR) and cold air (CA) versions available and listed soon. Each intake will come polished with corresponding filters and hardware. Each style will be available in 2.5" and 3" for the D and B Series.

We are currently offering them for the 92-00 Civic Chassis.
88-91 Civic and 94-01 Integra are on the way!

A Few sample pics...
CA

SR

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
these are nice how much you plan to sell these for.

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts

·
Registered
99 Civic
262 Posts
ok once you have a price I'm definitely interested just let me know, the price for both sr and ca intakes for 99 hatch with b16, coated in a glossy gunmetal color or matte black

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok once you have a price I'm definitely interested just let me know, the price for both sr and ca intakes for 99 hatch with b16, coated in a glossy gunmetal color or matte black
I was swamped yesterday, didn't get the coating prices finalyzed but will have it done today,

I will be interested in an intake for my integra Greg. (96 ls)
No problem :TU:

wow greg beutiful and i need u to paypal me a invoice for the eagle h beam rods im ready to order them today = ] is the paypal account
I'll get it done, thanks

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
3,189 Posts
WOW, that is beautiful...please send me a pm for a CA coated black shipped to 68104 when you get a chance...it will be for a 98 ex...thanks

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok thanks, for the pm and response excited to see the intake, what kind of filter is on it :)
They will come with K&N Filters

WOW, that is beautiful...please send me a pm for a CA coated black shipped to 68104 when you get a chance...it will be for a 98 ex...thanks
Will do, I'm only waiting to get the final coating price situated.

price on cold air for 92-95 civic with sohc. Also is there a bracket on the tube to bolt to the body?
There is a bung slightly above the frome rail to mount the bracket too that is supplied.
looks nice!!!
Thanks. We look to have the pricing done for everyone ASAP.

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
3,189 Posts
what type of cone filters are you guys using?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts