Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
That's right, we will be STOCKING more suspension parts! This means faster delivery and the BEST in pricing to you!
We'll try to keep a mix of EF/EG/DC/EK applications on hand in coilovers and control arms here and in our warehouse.
HUGE SHIPMENTS ARRIVING 2/10-2/13!

NEW ARRIVALS:-BLOX DRAG COILOVERS
-BLOX TUNER COILOVERS
-BLOX EK LOWER CONTROL ARMS (Black and Silver)
-BLOX EG/DC LOWER CONTROL ARMS (Black and Silver)

RESTOCKING ON SKUNK2 PRO-S and PRO-C Coilovers, Camber Kits, and Control Arms (all applications)

ALSO AVAILABLE: FUNCTION FORM TYPE 1 and 2!

CONTACT US FOR THE BEST PRICING AROUND AS WE UPDATE OUR ONLINE STORE! AS ALWAYS, MEMBERS RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT @ GO-AUTOWORKS!

·
i save your ass when you wreck
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
price on drag coiloivers 94 civic cx

·
Registered
95 ex coupe
4,281 Posts
super stoked!!! i planned on getting a set of the blox drags on ebay. but now that you have them il gladly give you my buiseness over ebay. when im onto that part of the list il get a hold of you

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
super stoked!!! i planned on getting a set of the blox drags on ebay. but now that you have them il gladly give you my buiseness over ebay. when im onto that part of the list il get a hold of you
Sounds good man, thanks. :bigok:

I'll be hitting you up for some skunk2 pro series upper control arms for the hatch here in the next month or so. I got a bunch of lines and fittings and labr to take care of first lol
Gotcha :TU:
Price on blox tuner and drag coilovers. Spring rates on both too please :D
Can you pm me your shipping state/zip.

Drags are 12k/18k
Tuners are 10k/8k

Black Rear Lower Control Arms are also IN STOCK

1 - 16 of 16 Posts