Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 381 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Back again with a solution to some problems that I've been approached with. Do you need help with your "one off" setup? Need a downpipe made for your (insert brand) manifold that you purchased elsewhere? Is your wastegate hitting the hood with your cast manifold? Do you need a kit put together using the parts that you have accumulated yourself?

We can do it. Of coarse I can't list a general price, but feel free to pm or email me at [email protected] with the details of your setup and I'll get you a quote :TU:

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
I might be interested in having you fab me up a section of intercooler piping for my greddy kit. I have the greddy intercooler kit and it puts the pipe coming off the turbo going towards the passenger side of the car right in the way of me being able to run traction bars. I can take pics and show you my possible idea or if you have an idea I would appreciate it.

-Levi

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might be interested in having you fab me up a section of intercooler piping for my greddy kit. I have the greddy intercooler kit and it puts the pipe coming off the turbo going towards the passenger side of the car right in the way of me being able to run traction bars. I can take pics and show you my possible idea or if you have an idea I would appreciate it.

-Levi
sure, get a picture and I'll see what can be done

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Can you still get those ends on my charge pipes swapped like we discussed before to get the bov closer to the tb for me? I'll get it out this week for you if you can do it. I also need to pick up some couplers and t bolts from you. I'll send a pm with the details.

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you still get those ends on my charge pipes swapped like we discussed before to get the bov closer to the tb for me? I'll get it out this week for you if you can do it. I also need to pick up some couplers and t bolts from you. I'll send a pm with the details.
Thats not a problem, just send it, I'll get that fixed up for you.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
3" Downpipe & dumptube for cast manifold
(belongs to Boricuanology)
extra length in DP to clear Moroso oil pan

Damm that looks sexy, Autoworks rocks!! Where else you gonna have a serv. like this. If it wasn't for them I will never been able to finish my soon to open a can of whoop ass project.

A big thank you for Greg and everyone at AUTOWORKS.:TU::TU::TU:

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damm that looks sexy, Autoworks rocks!! Where else you gonna have a serv. like this. If it wasn't for them I will never been able to finish my soon to open a can of whoop ass project.

A big thank you for Greg and everyone at AUTOWORKS.:TU::TU::TU:
I'll get pics of the cat and test pipe together as soon as the other 2 flanges come in.

Got to give it to you got some awsome parts rep points for you man
:TU: thanks

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
very nice :TU:, thanks a million Greg

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
3" stainless turbo cat and 3" stainless testpipe
(belongs to Boricuanology)

2.5"-Band w/3" stainless flare for downpipes

·
Registered
516 Posts
I look forward to buying a turbo kit...I hope you guys earn my moneys....looks great. I lik the pics.....nice work. It's making me excited!!!!!!!!Awwwwww Damn now I have to change....

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
He did it!! he did it!! you the man Greg you are the man!
lol, thanks. Yours is packaged and will go out Monday. I'll get you the total and tracking number to you.

stuff looks awesome!!! I cant wait to order this feb!!
I can't wait either :mikej:
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

I look forward to buying a turbo kit...I hope you guys earn my moneys....looks great. I lik the pics.....nice work. It's making me excited!!!!!!!!Awwwwww Damn now I have to change....
We try to earn every penny. Best parts and service at the best prices :TU:

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
only thing i have toward my turbo project is a resister box, injectors and ecu...lol
i have a long way to go but i will hit your company up for sure when the time comes...

while im thinking about it, can you use the bands for all the connections of the inter cooler piping and is there a away to also use them going to the throttle body or is it unnecessary..? i really dont want to go with t-clamps and silicone if possible...

1 - 20 of 381 Posts