Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello DSO!

I'd first like to say thank you to all of our customers and friends here who have helped to support us over the years. I'm truly thankful for every one of you and am glad to be part of such a community!

We are finally scheduled to begin moving shops in a few weeks! We will be moving to a larger facility to help better serve everyone! Along with the move, we will also begin stocking more accessories and hardware to go along with our new parts.

Starting 2/1 we'll have new help in the shop as well. This will allow us to offer more services to you! This will expand and improve our fabrication abilities/speeds along with introducing cylinder head and parts porting, engine assembly, and general installation. This will also help free up time to dedicate to R&D on new parts.

Again, thanks for the support. Be on the lookout for more parts updates and DSO discounts!

Greg

·
Registered
95 ex coupe
4,281 Posts
how long will the move take?
saw that tonight on the chat that you were moving like 300yrds? i think thats how i read it

·
Certified O.G.
A Shitbox
5,605 Posts
So will the engine assembly be able to do it all? Hone, deck, polish the crank, everything?
Having ideas are we good sir?

Congrats Greg, take pics when you do the move :TU:.

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you everyone. The building and wiring is being inspected now so hopefully all goes well. The move should essentially only take a few days.

The new building is only about 300 yards away. It is a few turns and 2 streets further into the industrial park that we're in now. The new shop is 400 more sq feet and shaped more "efficiently".

We'll still send the blocks out for boring/sleeving. We will just do the assembly and port work.

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks!
Heres a few recent port shots...

Skunk2 K Manifold matched to 74MM for our All Motor car

B16 Head

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
You scared me, at first I thought you were gonna say y'all were closing up shop ha!

Good to hear. I'd like to see y'all offer rotas and interior items so I don't have to get quotes from aall the honda tech sponsors. Is that in the future plans by chance?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts