Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You knew it was coming, stay tuned for the great deals!

(reserved to edit this weekend)

CHRISTMAS SALE ITEMS:

Bullseye Power T3/TO4E 57 trim .55 or .70 a/r... Only $579 Shipped
Bullseye Power T3/TO4E 50 trim 55 or .70 a/r... Only $599 Shipped
Garrett T3/TO4E 57 trim .48 or .63 a/r ...only $599 Shipped

All extended tip Bullseye Power Turbos are on SALE as well, PM me for prices (S252, S256. S372 IN STOCK)

All Avid Racing Mounts take an Additional $20 OFF!!
All Avid Racing Pro Series traction Bars take an Additional $25 OFF!!

FREE SHIPPING on all COMPETITION CLUTCHES!!

GO-AUTOWORKS Complete Turbo Kits take an additonal $45 OFF + FREE shipping!!

FREE Insert Upgrades on all INNOVATIVE MOUNTS!! (additional $10 savings)

·
Registered
731 Posts
Can you please PM me the sale price for A/C compatible Street Turbo kit w/Bullseye turbo. I need 2.25” piping on the cold side please(don’t want any fitment issues behind the bumper, want it to look stock). I would like black couplers for the charge piping also. Can you heat wrap my manifold? What 2.5” test pipe do you recommend to be used with your downpipe? I already have 2.5” kteller exhaust. Please PM with the details when you get a chance. Thanks!

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you please PM me the sale price for A/C compatible Street Turbo kit w/Bullseye turbo. I need 2.25” piping on the cold side please(don’t want any fitment issues behind the bumper, want it to look stock). I would like black couplers for the charge piping also. Can you heat wrap my manifold? What 2.5” test pipe do you recommend to be used with your downpipe? I already have 2.5” kteller exhaust. Please PM with the details when you get a chance. Thanks!
I'll PM you shortly :bigok:

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
Greg why gotta temp me with a new turbo now? How you gonna do me like that son...

hahaha. bump for sick deals as usual.

looks like im gonna try and get rid of some stuff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts