Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I am wondering if anyone has a good source to see a VIDEO tutorial of how to install glowshift gauges into a 92 Honda Civic EG Hatch?

I have the tachometer, fuel pressure gauge, air/fuel ratio gauge... Im not good at wiring at all ! I havnt even put my new deck in there yet because I just had it and I always take forever to do it lol.. It gives me the instructions but Im not exactly too sure what im looking for. Can anyone please help? I would love to get these things set up.

Ive searched so many places and couldnt find pictures of videos of exactly what it is im looking for and trying to hook these things up to !

·
Two men shy of a group
99 civic sedan ex
1,312 Posts
if you can wire a deck you can wire the gauges, what i do is run the acc, positive and ground over to the radio and connect them there. that way you have power and switched power already

·
Formally D_Tuned
97 civic HX
2,884 Posts
Step 1 (the most important)
Place air/fuel ratio narrowband guage in the garbage. (Seriously, not even joking)

Step 2 hook positive wires from guages to a switched ignition source and grounds to ground

Signal for tach goes to coil ground wire. You can tap it in near the ecu if you wish to stay out of the engine bay. The wire should be blue iirc (google obd* honda pinout)

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts