Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Exospeed is glad to be a sponsor again of D-series.org. It’s great to see the forum grow so much since the first time we were sponsors over 3 years ago. Our company has mad a lot of changes the last few months. We’ve added a lot more manufacturers in our product line and we redid our shop to accommodate more services with a new staff.

We offer plenty of services and parts for our fellow D-series enthusiasts. If you are not familiar with what we do, check out the services and parts we have available in the specific threads below.
We are not limited to the following, so if you are interested in other things, please let us know.
Prices are for D-series.org members.

We ship ALL OVER THE WORLD! Camshafts, full race engines, racing wheels, and more.
Places we’ve shipped to, from what I can remember from the top of my head.
-Portugal, Germany, Poland, Estonia, Belgium, Netherlands, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Hungary, Austria, Czechoslovakia, Sweden, Ireland
-South Africa, Israel, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman
- Phillipines, Taiwan, Japan, Guam, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, India, Brunei

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
welcome back homie

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
thanks guys. lots of plans for this year for us. I'll post up any new stuff we're doing even if its not D-series. :p
that will be much appreciated. we definately are glad to have you here.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Welcome back guys :TU:

·
Registered
335 Posts
i have a question im wanting to by the lenso front wheels and ure matching skinnies but im wanting to use 15" wheel in the front not 13" do they make them and can u get them?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.