Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to be removing my girdle and porting my oilpump on the rex, (wich i should have just done in the first place..) But i was wondering if you guys want me to take a bunch of pictures or anything before i tear into it?..

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol.. i knew i should have explained that better. See im an idiot and i swapped them in the first place when i first did my build because this one was completely clean and i was like "ah what the hell" and i threw it in there. Well now i would really rather not have my bearings grind my crankshaft to shit so im going to swap them back to the way they should be, Z6 with z6 a6 with a6. Dweezil wants to know if i see any messed up bearings too, as i am interested as well. And while im down there im going to port/shim my oil pump.

·
Registered
whatever runs....
2,927 Posts
ooo, been there done that brother, funny how they tear your heart out and still wanna be your friend...lol fuck it, just be 'friends with benefits'....grudge fucking comes to mind as well...lol

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ooo, been there done that brother, funny how they tear your heart out and still wanna be your friend...lol fuck it, just be 'friends with benefits'....grudge fucking comes to mind as well...lol
Nah i wanted nothing to do with it man, moved a thousand miles and got no friends, no job wich i quit to come up here. yep no interested in being a friend. If she cant come 25% of the way, when i went 75% then shes not even worth a friend to me.

·
Registered
whatever runs....
2,927 Posts
Im going to be removing my girdle and lubing my penispump i was wondering if you guys want me to take a bunch of pictures or anything before i tear into it?..
fixed

1 - 20 of 55 Posts