Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its me again. Its so hard to find a new block girdle for a d16. Im building mine but need a new girdle for my d16z6. SO here is my question,i have a spare engine,a d15b8,will that block girdle fit on my d16z6,keep in mind i have srp rods with vitaras. Or does ne 1 know where i can get new block girdle. thanks a lot fellas:mikej:

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
d15b has a smaller line bore for the crank. guess you might be able to line bore it out, but i don't think that would be good for the girdle. so i would have to say no. but i could be wrong, wait for others before you decided what to do.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i guess so. might as well hit the junk yard and see if they can get me just the girdle.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea the thing is i already have 3 blocks in my garage and dont have space 4ne more. I have the d15 which isnt gonna do me ne good cause that wont work. Then i have my z6 turbo build which needs a girdle,and then my blown z6 which im using for parts. Cant use the girdle off that block cause....well u guys know what happens when a rod breaks in there. LOL But if i need another block then i just gotta get that other shit out and get another parts block

1 - 8 of 8 Posts