Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i have a DOHC ZC in my 90 CRX with a PG7 ecu with the 28 pin socket. basically, what im trying to do is add launch control to a PG7 ecu. ghettodyne has this in it but it also only using pm6 ecu bins.. so if i copy and p[aste the ignition and fuel maps from the pg7 to the pm6 in ghettodyne and run a clutch cut(launch control), it should be good right? also i dont know much about launch control, do i need to run any extra wires or anything?

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
I remember it, from when I first started doing research on chipping ECU's. I thought that shit was so tech. . Website has good info. Not as user friendly as turboedit.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so how do i add launch control in turboedit, the buton for it is dimmed out..

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
you must use the "turboedit special bin" to make your bin. It's on the pgmfi.org website. Also, the sticky on turboedit in this forum could help you out.

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
makku said:
you must use the "turboedit special bin" to make your bin. It's on the pgmfi.org website. Also, the sticky on turboedit in this forum could help you out.
yep, you will use the NG55 or NG60 bin with whatever maps you want imported to it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts