Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was thinking about a nitrous kit for my civic, not a big hit just like a 25 shot then i got a crazy idea, im sure you guys have seen those little pocket bike nitrous kits on ebay, for thirty bucks i might get a ten horsepower gain? lol besides bein able to say i have nitrous on my ride(super duper ghetto nitrous) i wonder if it would boost power , any thoughts?

·
Poop Sock
3,798 Posts
so i was thinking about a nitrous kit for my civic, not a big hit just like a 25 shot then i got a crazy idea, im sure you guys have seen those little pocket bike nitrous kits on ebay, for thirty bucks i might get a ten horsepower gain? lol besides bein able to say i have nitrous on my ride(super duper ghetto nitrous) i wonder if it would boost power , any thoughts?
25shot? .......thats just enough to piss you off. thats like a 4th gear pull lol

·
Registered
504 Posts
man u wouldnt even feel the power gain, it would be like a fly biteing you do you notice that.

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah but my motor has some miles on it, im not tryin to get into the twelves or anything lol just have a little fun and go just a little bit faster

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
its a sneaky peet. that one of my buddys put on his gas golf cart... but yeah, you might feel something... maybe for a .1 increase in the 1/4mile.. but its still stupid..

you sound like a ricer lol

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah ricer...or ase certified tech with a thirteen second camaro... dont be a hater man come on just lookin to have some fun with my daily driver

·
Registered
504 Posts
just do a 50 or 75 shot i had a 90 shot on my z6 with 153,000 miles on it. I hit the juice like it was free,and all i did was retard the timing 1 degrees and run ngk 3330s. The motor i sold it and its still running and its still being juiced so go for it.

·
Poop Sock
3,798 Posts
yeah ricer...or ase certified tech with a thirteen second camaro... dont be a hater man come on just lookin to have some fun with my daily driver
theres more fun to be had with the windows down than a 25shot lol. i have a 55shot ......thats where its at. but do whatever... oh and my motor has 131k on it

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
lol well then the certified tech should know if a 25shot is worth the time.

im happy for your slowmaro

im not hating, your post just sounds like something a ricer would say

·
formerly allnaturalrex
4,639 Posts
lol well then the certified tech should know if a 25shot is worth the time.

im happy for your slowmaro

im not hating, your post just sounds like something a ricer would say
x2

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
yeah but my motor has some miles on it, im not tryin to get into the twelves or anything lol just have a little fun and go just a little bit faster
If you run a 25 shot then you will not have "fun". Your balls will shriver up and fall off. The surgeon general confirms that, in fact, anything less than a 50 shot is harmful to your testicles.

·
Registered
240 Posts
13 sec maro? LT1, LS1? that's probably intake exhaust, and cam... or gears, with some slicks... ase man, you should to be able to make some $cash$ since you're "certified"... gotta step your game up and stop trying to ghetto rig a nitrous kit on a honda..

·
Registered
504 Posts
i agree im a ASE cert tech to, and i make good money so i know you should. Why not go ahead and get a good kit and just juice it good?

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
13 sec maro? LT1, LS1? that's probably intake exhaust, and cam... or gears, with some slicks... ase man, you should to be able to make some $cash$ since you're "certified"... gotta step your game up and stop trying to ghetto rig a nitrous kit on a honda..
my buddy has a 2002 camaro ls1 with exhaust, and a nice clutch... his best time is 12.3 with radials.... all stock.

but this kid thinks 13sec is fast lol...

·
Classic Man
16,355 Posts
nice a stock camaro.

anyone else notice that... all the ricers these days drive domestics?

·
Registered
504 Posts
anyone else notice that... all the ricers these days drive domestics?[/QUOTE]

you noticed that 2. :detective:

1 - 20 of 79 Posts