Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i got a buncha shit layin around here i need to move so i can finish my truck and start on my new civic. now i have pics and more info on everything here i can send pics and everything else. any questions or nething let me know thanks

1 Z6 head with valve cover (needs painting) i dont know nething about it i got it on trade.............make offer

1 weapon R 4 point harness NEW.............make offer

2 ma audio sy7001dx amps NEW.............make offer

2 alpine m300 amp decent shape works flawless used a few months....... make offer

street edge 12" sub in ported box 2 months old........make offer

memphis 6.5 inch Model: 15-MC6 works great..........make offer

memphis 6x9 inch Model: 15-MC69 works great..........make offer

blaupunkt 5.25 inch Model: PCxb542 like new demo wall speakers...........make offer

jensen 6x9 inch speakers cheapos got on trade.................make offer

jvc 4 inch speakers older still brand new in box.............make offer

4 Double G style 604 24x10 rims with nitto 420s tires like brand new ima loose my ass on these under 2500 miles on them flawless the rims are made by giovanna they are very high end rims. u can get this combo for 3999 with cheapo tires i upgraded the tires a hell of a lot went into that one 315/35R24 tires i have around 5,000 in these id like to get around 3250 out of these and i know its a long shot but still.

4 old skool 3 spoke wish bones prime rims i think with nitto tires almost new. had them on a lincon i had i sold before i finished.............. make offer

1 home powered 12 inch sub i dont know much about its jvc the amp is bad it should be a very easy fix. i just ordered a new louder MTX 12 and said hell with it...........make offer

2 ma audio XL 15s dual 4 ohm i think used very little i dont know much about them they are a friend of mines..................make offer

4 mustang wheels and tires off a 1999 style mustang 15 inch very good tread no curb marks CHEAP............. make offer

and i got more shit if i actually stop and look for it but for now this is what i got. on a few of the thing feel free to low ball me as i have a good price in a few of the things.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
send me a pic of the 2 ma audio XL 15s... i call dib's....

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
pics of the head too.

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
why didnt you just write "make offer" once instead of putting it behind everything?

lol
i was ummm bored. and i will throw pics up tonight of everything i got here thats all but the XL 15s i will make a trip to my buddys as soon as i can get ahold of him to get a pic and a final price from him.

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pics of the head sent the pics of the ma subs should be here tonight hes at work right now and ima need a bit more for the 6.5 if they dont sell they will end up in the ranger. i think i gave 145 for them not all that long ago they are sellin for around 100 shipped now online id like to get aound 60 for them. anyone else wanna see something or more info on something just post and i will get back to you. also forgot to put the valve cover needs painted sorry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts