1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
Wow that ad would never fly in the U.S. The council for american islamic relations (C.A.R.E.) would have a fucking fit.

Funny vid though.

·
Registered
95 Civic EX
885 Posts
wow..i don't know how to respond to that...either to laught or shake my head in disbelief...i did chuckle a little...
same here man.

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow..i don't know how to respond to that...either to laught or shake my head in disbelief...i did chuckle a little...
yeah.......its a pretty contraversial add, but i got a laugh about it so i thought i would see what others thought. Probably not the best idea to post it on a forum, but, i wasnt trying to offend anyone. i apologize if it does

·
bwah ha ha ha ha
CRX
1,475 Posts

·
El Noob
98 Civic EX/ 86 MR2
2,794 Posts
I cracked up. Really I thought it was hilarious. Wish VW were really that good. (Meaning in reliability). This should not offend anybody really (unless your extra sensitive). To me it was no more then a joke. But everybody is different. Anyways nice find. Rep....can't.....stop.....laughing.

And as the wise Carlos Mecia would say:

"Come on fags, if you can take a dick. You can take a joke". (<---Directed to everybody)

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! BIG ROFL!!!

:bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl:

ROFL COPTERS!!! FIRE!!

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
Offensive? THe only people who would be offended are the overly sensitive types that have no respect for how I want to live my life because it doesn't fit into their little bigot fatansy of how the world should be tailored to them. If someone was offended by this, GOOD, that makes me happy.

·
Registered
Mostly the 91 CRX
1,329 Posts
Wow that ad would never fly in the U.S. The council for american islamic relations (C.A.R.E.) would have a fucking fit.

Funny vid though.
gotta love the internet... band ads would be lost forever without it.

ROTFL!!

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
dude i did not even see that shit coming hahahahahaha..nice mang

"DIE YOU DOGS!" *barely heard muffled pop* ........*crickets*

that was funny...V-DUB!

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
I doubted a company would make that, just too controvesial...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts