Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there my fellow d-series buddies. Its been a long time since ive last visited the site.I wuzz on the prosses of fully building a low compression minime for turbo. Now it ill be done in like 3 weeks. ive done everything to it and its getting proffesionally done and so far i haved spend a good 10,000 dollars on this project just on my engine, for examble pistons slevves rods block guards the whole bottom end and the whole head its fully build.Im not so technical with this stuff thats why my cars at the shop getting build proffessionally. Now i got one question, before i take it to the dyno.How much horses will i be pushing at 18 pounds with a t3 t4 hybrid turbonetics turbo kit?

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
for 10,000 it better be over 400-500!!!!!

thats alot of money, i hope you have alot of trust in the shop building your car, because it does take some knowledge to boost it correctly.

But, no one can tell you what your car is going to run on the dyno, we dont even know everything done to your motor. I do know if you have it sleeved, you better run more than 18 psi to make them worthwhile. you could have done that on stock sleeves.............but thats my opinion.

·
Registered
96dx saloon
990 Posts
so far i haved spend a good 10,000 dollars on this project just on my engine, for examble pistons slevves rods block guards the whole bottom end and the whole head its fully build.Im not so technical with this stuff thats why my cars at the shop getting build proffessionally. turbo kit?
if you sleeved it you didnt get a block gaurd. i am not ragging on you, just letting you know in case someone asks.

·
Registered
96dx saloon
990 Posts
I do know if you have it sleeved, you better run more than 18 psi to make them worthwhile. you could have done that on stock sleeves.............but thats my opinion.
i guess it depends on what kind of fuel he wants to run.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts