Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to FI and to this forum. A friend of mine gave me a bunch of parts from his gen 1 talon. The parts that i am interested in are the turbo, injectors and maybe the fuel pump. I was wondering what turbo would have came in this car and any info on it if known (if it has an internal wastegate and is so at what psi). The size of the injectors, the car is stick (i think they are 450's). And if it would be worth it to use the fuel pump, if possible. Thanks.

·
Registered
173 Posts
The first gen's came with a 14b and they have an internal wastegate set at 8Psi. You will need the 450cc injectors and a resistor box off of an older honda like an older accord. If you do not plan on boosting anymore than the set pressure then you can stay with your stock fuel pump. But if you wanted to upgrade fuel pumps take the dsm one cuz it will fit with a little modification.

·
I also have a cool title
3,124 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool thanks guys. Ya that is what i was planning on doing, i already have the resistors (grabbed them from the stock at school - go free stuff:p). I was just trying to figure out if they are 450's, so when i chip my ecu.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts