Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got word from Function7 that they accepted our application and we will be official distributors of Function 7 products for the whole state of Texas.

That means ABSOLUTE best pricing on any Function7 product so get your piggy banks ready cause we will do an introductory Sale on F7 control arms and Rear Braces for our customers.

Better than ever pricing... Contact us for a quote with Free USA SHipping.

We will do a Group Buy starting today and we only need 8 Buyers to be able to offer you guys deeper discounts. Limited time only!!!!
Group buy closes July 23

Here is an example...
Control Arms:
88-95 Civic (Regular Bearings)-----> MSRP $289.99 , OUR Regular Price--> $234.99 Group buy price: Will be lower so contact me. For this group buy we will also be offering FREE Shipping to the USA with your purchase. International shipments will be extra

88-95 Civic (Spherical/Race Bearings)-----> MSRP $389.99 , OUR Regular Price--> $334.99 Group buy price: Will be lower so contact me. For this group buy we will also be offering FREE Shipping to the USA with your purchase. International shipments will be extra

F7 control arms are also available for:
Civic Del Sol
Acura Integra
96-00 Civics
2001-2005 Civic SI
2002+ Acura RSX

Group buy:
1.TGJ00 (from another forum)

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the look but so much $$$ lol. Well least you helping with the discount.
Well get a great deal here.. Price is too low to advertise..

And we only need 8 buyers... Should be easy

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You should sell the -3 oil feed/restrictors, that would be sweet since they can't be found anywhere ATM
We have access to all their catalog not only control arms...

If you need some i can include them for you on the group buy when we send in the order...

·
Pew Pew!
EJ6
3,509 Posts
Ooo!!! Ive been waiting for something like this for quite awhile. Freakin A if only my cat converter didnt decide to just die out on me. Id be more then glad to jump on this.

·
Registered
89 4door & 91hatch
31 Posts

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
hmm... this looks interesting. i'll think about it. only two things holding me back. the "shine" of the parts and the price tag. its not a horrible price, considering the part. however, its a bit hard to swallow since i dont track my car. the shiney will attract one to many people over to my car. which i have no choice but to part on the street at this point.

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hmm... this looks interesting. i'll think about it. only two things holding me back. the "shine" of the parts and the price tag. its not a horrible price, considering the part. however, its a bit hard to swallow since i dont track my car. the shiney will attract one to many people over to my car. which i have no choice but to part on the street at this point.
They sell them in anodized black as well so you can take he shiny effect off,...

These things are pretty light and freaking strong.. The EG LCAs weights close to 2 pounds each side (1lb 14oz)..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts