Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
most of yall are runing nice turbo setups but i was interested in knowing which gauges yall are running and from which companies have you had good or bad experiences with...thanx

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
I'd say boost and a wideband o2 display

·
Registered
15 Posts
boost and wideband ftw! oil pressure is also very critical. by the time you notice that you lost oil pressure or see that its not right damage has most likely occured but having a psi indiicator is way better than the oem dummy light.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I have a boost gauge and Wideband inside the car. I also have Oil pressure and fuel pressure gauges, but they are under the hood.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
i've got autometer z-series boost and oil pressure gauges (both mechanical w/ copper tubing). Both work/look great, except that my oil press. gauge is LOUD:shock: . Anybody else have this happen? I was nto expecting any sound what so ever...

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
autometer a/f and boost gauge.

do you want mechanical or electrical gauges?

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I'm running all autometer sport comp gauges...Boost, Oil Pressure, Volts, Coolant Temp and a PLX M-300 wideband...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i want mechanical gauges...but ive heard that autometer have a nice lil rep of not being accurate or breaking...i cant see myself paying big dollars for defi gauges or another big company...but form the testimony on here i might go w/ some autometers

·
Registered
7 Posts
What I was wondering is how do you hook up these guages. I got an air/fuel and a water soon coming oil and boost. Can someone help me with this

·
Registered
370 Posts
I would get a oil pressure and wideband O2 long before a EGT
Temp gauge? meh... unless the factory one is really messed up I wouldn't bother.
I would choose mechanical over electric. I have autometer "autogauge" series, the reason being is that they are cheap... and aren't that flashy looking. They look quite similar to the factory speedo/tach in my crx. I've seen alot of cars get broken into around to steal gauges so I figure the less flashy the better..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i want to go w/ some simple gauges...something that looks very similar to stock...idk where to mount them though...the a pillar seems in the line of sight but there easy for someone to smash your window and rip em out

1 - 20 of 21 Posts