Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i have a 92 civic cx with an ex culster. it been working great for over a year now. went out driving, everthing worked. come home, get back in car a coup hours later and now nothing, no gauges work. could it be a fuse. im lost. i check the fues under the dash nothing. i have a wire tuck, and my main fuse block is behind my blower motor. any clue? help me out, before i start ripping shit apart!!!!!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Check your wiring harnesses to make sure nothing came lose and they're good and tight, maybe check the fuses. Oh and it's CLUSTER not CULSTER.

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
LAWLZ at "culster" in the title!

check all clips and plugs.

·
Registered
303 Posts
make sure theres no lose ground wire or a power wire that touches the back part of the cluster. i had a loose power or ground(im not sure which) and it touched the back of the cluster and i went through 2 before i found out why.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i checked all the wiring, it looks good. tried swaping the old cx cluster, still nothing. guess its in the wiring:confused: getting dark, have to start again 2 mar o

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
i checked all the wiring, it looks good. tried swaping the old cx cluster, still nothing. guess its in the wiring:confused: getting dark, have to start again 2 mar o
check the fuses or stripped wires during the wire tuck

( I hate wire tucks)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts