Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
ej2
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just like the title says the cluster doesnt work, actually a bunch of stuff isnt working, my back up lights, the gauge cluster, the windows, and the turn signals....
Checked all fuses, even measured to see if theres electricty getting to the fuse and they all get power so Idk what it is.

·
Registered
431 Posts
im having the same problem:( my car was side swipped a coup of weeks ago, ang everything went bad. i have a nasty wire tuck, so its hard tracing down all the wires. i got all the lights to work, gut still no turn signals and gauges dont work. i f ing sucks. i also had to replace a fender, window, mirror and corner light. i just got an electrical honda book, so i m tring to track it down!!! i let u know

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Well the electric circuits of honda are not state of the art, A short circuit can be a cause of multiple electrical instrument failure.

I have side markers and once the wires fell on the tire, stripped and went in short. I had no lights, no cluster, no signal lights. all coz that wire.

I hope u don;t have a wire tuck setup coz finding the problem can be a HELL. But 99% sure it's a short and recheck your fuses under dash and under hood ONE must be dead.

·
Registered
ej2
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update: problem FIXED!! it was infact the back up fuse. I guess in all the excitment I completly missed that fuse, it wasnt even there :/..

also my car runs better now to cause I had a CEL and I seen what it was, guess when I was pulling my engine I switched the wires on my IAC didnt know that I swapped the wires back but I did, now it works just like it did before I swapped! Im happy hah

1 - 9 of 9 Posts