Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
same
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I didn't know what section to put this in. please forgive me. so the other day I changed my gas tank in my hatch and after getting it all done the interior wreaks of 87 octane! How do I get this off my interior/ clothes? I've tried fabreeze air freshener and original ultra strength. I went and bout like 3 royal pine air fresheners and pulled the plastic off and shoved them in there. nothing. I've aired it out for 2 nights and still nothing. It's kind of annoying.

·
I like to mouth off
658 Posts
open the hatch and all the doors and drive down a country road really really fast backwards.. we had to do this when i spilled gas in my mom's focus

·
Registered
249 Posts
It sounds pretty gay but try some coffee grounds. Rub in the coffee grounds and let them set for a couple of days. You can also use kitty liter but the coffee is what worked for me. It will smell like a 60 year old man but it will absorb the odor. It is not a miracle by any means but it will help.

Moth balls work as well but they smell worse then the gas IMO.

·
Registered
90 CRX Mini-Me Turbo
464 Posts
open the hatch and all the doors and drive down a country road really really fast backwards.. we had to do this when i spilled gas in my mom's focus

That's the STUPIDEST thing I've EVER heard in my entire life! some shit you'd see Dumb and Dumber doing.. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts