Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so like. i was up at the lot yesterday when this kid rolls up in a dodge colt with a 4g63 with a garret gt42r 76trim puttin down over 700whp.

i was wondering if anybody has put anything of this size on a d16- what rpm range does it spool up at? and about what would it dyno at runnin about 32psi of boost?

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
To run something that big on a single cam im guessing you would have to rev pretty damn high to get anything out of it... and as far as power goes, i would say around the 400hp range from 32psi.

·
yellow bar for me
3,572 Posts
there was a video a while back on streetfire of a d16z6 with a gt35 on 31 lbs of boost making 502whp

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gosh people. i was just kidding. im not seriously dumb enough to try to put a freakin gt42r on a d16. maybe on my supra. but not on the honda.

btw. lsturbohatch10. Cleveland, TN. been there a few times. seems to be alotta racing in that city, mainly due to Lee University bein there. and oh yeah. I'm jealous of your Walmart. its like twice as big as mine.

·
Registered
441 Posts
YakuzaKirby said:
gosh people. i was just kidding. im not seriously dumb enough to try to put a freakin gt42r on a d16. maybe on my supra. but not on the honda.
You were dumb enough to run 12psi without an intercooler, how the hell are we supposed to know?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts