Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this garret turbo from my friend for free things huge im thinking deff to big for the dseries motors A.r 1.10 probably spool around 7k what if any honda motor do u think this would be good on I dont have the exact specs off hand looks like t4 flange...think it came off a 250 350 truck

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really smaller hot side which would u suggest im lost in this department is it as simple as removing the exhaust housing and putting smaller one on if thats the case I have a t3 42 48 garret turbo

·
Retired From Hondas
2,795 Posts
I got this garret turbo from my friend for free things huge im thinking deff to big for the dseries motors A.r 1.10 probably spool around 7k what if any honda motor do u think this would be good on I dont have the exact specs off hand looks like t4 flange...think it came off a 250 350 truck

pass it on to someone with a built V8. according to your other thread, your trying to become a Garrett engineer and make some sort of use out of it.

Sell it, pass it on, get rid of it. Its useless unless you have the cash to build something around that turbo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts