Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
tried to ask a question about some parts i have. i got a responce from slo_eg8 and what aN ASSHOLE he is. sorry folks but i just had to say it.. totle (T-O-T-A-L**) DICK

transamman65 said:
i didnt know florida let guys get married, well thank god for you ha ? and you aint smart enough to own a camry
transamman65 said:
i do have one question for you, do you really think a 4cyl can beat a v-8 ? if so you are stupider then you look
transamman65 said:
again with a threat of kicking me out of here, i dont know if you do or dont have that power, and i really dont care. but if threating people and talking shit to them when they ask a simple question makes you feel like a big man, well more power to you.....aint it hard to talk about bad ass cars when you drive a civic. i thought you had to own a fast car to talk about how fast it is. grow up dude. first of all hondas are NOT race cars. hot little college girls drive reliable hondas. imagine a handa in nascar, nhra, anyways dude peace out and remember this HONDAS ARE NOT RACE CARS.......

transamman65 said:
shut the fuck up.....impress me, if you got the power and balls do it....if not fuck off bitch.even if you do, fuck off ........

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,382 Posts
lol, why don't you be a good boy and post up our pm's since you think Im such an asshole. lol. stop crying because youre too lazy to search

·
Registered
18 Posts
Lol, don't sweat it, man. I think slo takes pride in being a prick. I imagine him laughing as he is typing, but he truly is helpful and knowledgable. Has he told you to search in 25 different sarcastic ways yet? Give it time :)

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
....I need to come around more, these n00bs need my helping hand.

Apparently this one zipped his vagina up and has to pee, so he's irritable to the point of misspelling on purpose to try and emphasize a point no one cares if he makes.

Just sweep up the sand get a wipe and clean your self up, this is getting uncomfortable.

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
Someone's got sand in their vag for sure. Slo know his stuff as well as Bone. don't be a pick bro or fly off the handle because he told you to search. there is a shit ton of info on this forum. If you take the time to look you may find your answer.

·
4,382 Posts
Lol, don't sweat it, man. I think slo takes pride in being a prick. I imagine him laughing as he is typing, but he truly is helpful and knowledgable. Has he told you to search in 25 different sarcastic ways yet? Give it time :)
yep. in our pm's. still waiting for him to tell me if he figured out his answer. I was up for a few hrs just wasting his time.

slo must keep all those GIFs in his utility belt cause he has that shit on tap.
nope. unlike the op I use google to find the things Im looking for. always something new. he got very impatient when I was trying to find supernatural qifs

Ive updated his first post with some of the sweet things he's sent to me. I would love to ban him, but you guys may have some fun with him, or he may actually learn how to adult. says he was born in 65....

slo is a total asshole, and he gives no fucks. if he tells you to search, its because odds are, its one of the most asked things around. hell, all that "snooping" you did on my profile, talking about camry's and shit, all you had to do was check out my recent posts and see just how douchy I am. would rather waste your time arguing with me, like I was the one mad. you would think Hondas were easier since we have 2-4 less cylinders. hmm.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,422 Posts
Username: transamman65
Bio: a.s.e. machanic. working on cars for over 20 years. willing and able to pull any part
Parts Puller for: PICK-n-PULL Fairfield, PICK-n-PULL Richmond, PICK-n-PULL Sacramento

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,422 Posts
Rep Power: 0 transamman65 has been punished by the users of d-series.org. iTrader Score: 0

Yes, he seems to be 51 based on the dating sites he is on.

·
4,382 Posts
Rep Power: 0 transamman65 has been punished by the users of d-series.org. iTrader Score: 0

Yes, he seems to be 51 based on the dating sites he is on.
hahaha, do I want to know how you found this out?

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,422 Posts

·
Premium Member
2005 Legacy GT
1,754 Posts
Ya know if you come at us with specific questions pertaining to what you are actually trying to do ... i.e. put in some effort. We're generally a pretty welcoming and helpful bunch.

But all of the questions you asked have been answered multiple times by multiple people on multiple forums and could easily be found with a quick google search.

Really you've been working on cars for 20 years and are unaware of the lego qualities of Honda engines? You've been doing the car thing for that long and you've never seen a four cylinder beat a v8?

We're fresh out of fucking spoons!

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
OP, look up red demon. its a turbo 4cyl mitsu eclipse wiping the fucking floor clean of v6's and v8's

EDIT and a 1600hp twin turbo V10 lambo

but wait, 4cyls cannot beat v8s. I guess the hundreds of people with double or more displacement of the Red Demon car are paid to go slower

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.