Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im swaping out my y7 and putting in a y8 but i need the y8.

im looking for a y8 motor with intake manifold and tb. i need the automatic one because i cant use a manual. its not that i dont know how to shift or anything but i cant reach the shift due to a birth defect.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

·
Registered
see above
4,259 Posts
bump for a homie! also will consider obd-2 accord vtec swap with trans. =) just thought i'd pull for the sohc vtec 2.2 =).. much love josh

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump for a homie! also will consider obd-2 accord vtec swap with trans. =) just thought i'd pull for the sohc vtec 2.2 =).. much love josh
thanx cory. im still lookin at my options.

1. i can either do a y8 swap and greddy kit
2. get a stage 2 bisimoto cam, high comp. pistons, edlebrok IM, 55 shot nitrous wet kit and tune with SAFC 2
3. blow the car up
4. fuckin rice it out (but along with the bisi cam of course)
5. or be satisfied for now and save up for a crx and do a h22a swap and put a trubo on it

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry guys, i dont think a d-series auto is gona get me to the power levels i want.

dont hate, im keeping a d in my 2000 4dr.

Reactions: Chrisfrom1986

·
Registered
see above
4,259 Posts
dont give up on the f22. im tellin you there is more tq to be had with that motor for its price then any bolt on y8, and they make greddy kits for accords.. anywats. go obd-1 eg hatch mount kit and h22 . that is = to a 2000 4dr with a greddy kit on 10 psi. you know we have crunched the numbers ... i have been playing with this situation since i knew you were 'bout it. your like me 1.5 years ago hearing about a crx for sale for cheap. numerous things were in my head. i didnt have plan.
get the car get the money .. get the parts... get teh respect.. /closed =)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts