Honda D Series Forum banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
Honda civic
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
maybe I should've mentioned my transmission? My rpms wernt hardly above 4,500, if a motor cant handle that then there is a problem. I cleaned my injectors before I put it together. As I stated above, I wasn't at full throttle, I know when im mashing my foot all the way down. When I first rebuilt it, it would cut out in city and highway, after about 200 miles of city driving, it stopped and only did it highway, ive been driving it highway since and no problems. I can't explain it other than letting the computer check sensor and correct itself in different scenarios. It's been almost a week and no symptoms. Makes sense to me. I'm not a teenager playing with his first car. I never post stuff on here why? because I don't usually need to. But this baffled me, as I can tell it did you guys also because everyone was simply guessing and couldn't speak from experience. No need to talk down to others when assuming whether they know something or not. Just because I asked a question doesn't make me an idiot. just inexperienced. Never have encountered this situation before.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts