Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im new here and i was wondering if any one could help me well here it is i have a 90 civic hatch with a 1.5 l still and i just rebuilt the head one it to get it running right anyways after i did that i started the car and it ran fine then i had shut it down and started working on the heater to try and get it to work and i got it but when i went to start the car to move it out of the shop the fuel pump woundnt send gas to the injectors and i went over the car front to back trying to figure it out and i couldnt and the pump was working before i started working on the heater so i mighthave taken out a wire i shouldnt have but i didnt see any and i know for a fact the fuel pump is brand new with about 10 tanks gone thought it so please help i need to get back and forth to work and thats my only ride cuz my 85 celica blew up on me

thx guys for your help

·
Registered
76 Posts
try foolin with the main relay that turns the pump on, its located above the hood release lever, that thing has a tendancy to be intermitent in older honda's

1 - 2 of 2 Posts