Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what are some fuel pump upgrades you guys are runnin besides the basic Walbro upgrade... I've heard that GSR fuel pumps work pretty good when not boostin over 10psi, and also have heard that someone was using an EVO fuel pump or something, anyone able to clarify this..???

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
look at the affiliates for the site. the shops associated with the site all offer pumps. i ran the xenocron one, which worked flawlessly.

as far as the evo pump, i would have to research that.

·
Premium Member
A lot
2,028 Posts
Ive heard of people running GSR pumps, even stock civic pumps with less than 10 psi, but seriously for $85 shipped, just get the Walbro 255.

http://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=81652

+ Youll be supporting a forum sponsor, Keith is a good guy, and jesus will love you for it. You will not find a better price for a Walbro pump.:TU:

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I guess I might as well just buy the walbro pump... I'm runnin stock EJ2 pump, which I believe is like 72lph or something along those lines... I figured I could get a DOHC Vtec one from junkyard for like 20 bucks or something but now that I think about it, I'd rather do it the right way the first time... And yeah when i bought my chip kit from xenocron I saw they had fuel pumps as well, glad to hear u didnt get jipped... Thanks for feedback guys..

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
yeah, and come with a warranty...I havent seen that from walbro...unless im wrong...thats why I went with xenocron, cheaper, and warranty, and flows the same...i mean...hello..lol

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha dual pumps..!! i was readin earlier about someone adding some oil accessories to give'm 6.5qt's of oil capacity... wonder how much better that is for ya... thumbs up to the guy with a 7qt oil capacity and 2 fuel pumps on his single cam lol...

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
Dual Walbros! I knew Evos had such a kit (also a tri-pump too), but this is good to know IF I need it for running E85.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts