Honda D Series Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
You would have known if you took the proper attitude towards parts failure. First consideration should always be "did I install this wrong", not "lets blame the seller/store"

Proper attitiude would have been to look up the manual on how the parts are installed. You would have had the procedure, and the torque specs.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
You would have known if you took the proper attitude towards parts failure. First consideration should always be "did I install this wrong", not "lets blame the seller/store"

Proper attitiude would have been to look up the manual on how the parts are installed. You would have had the procedure, and the torque specs.
There’s no wrong instruction. I simply bought the control arm from Rod auto and take off the old one and put on the new one. How could it be installed wrong?

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
5,887 Posts
Ok, didn’t know that there’s a special way to torque control arm.
that's all suspension components lol. preload

There’s no wrong instruction. I simply bought the control arm from Rod auto and take off the old one and put on the new one. How could it be installed wrong?
looks like you figured out how to do it wrong lol.

bee tee dubs, click the link and scroll down to post #3
Preload Lower Control Arm? - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
There is "looking it up in the manual" and then there is "simple parts replacement"

Guess which one costs more money as time goes on??

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.