Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Shoot me!
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what kind of fuel pressure i should be running with my set up
Greddy turbo 8psi, rc 310cc injectors and walbro 255lph fuel pump, i have a y7 bottom stock and y8 head crower stage 1 cam and stock valve train. I installed the fuel pump and my pressure is 43/44psi i have a b+m adj fuel pressure reg and gauge i can turn up the pressure to 60psi max with the reg. but the lowest i can get it is 43/44psi.Any suggestions.

H

·
0 Posts
the 255 fuel pump brings your pressure to 43-44....cant go lower just higher with the regulator
but not to worry 43-44 is normal for a 255 fp

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
well the ? I think would be when you start to get on it and up inthe RPM's and close to WOT does it lean out at all on you? If you watch your B&M Guage when you rev it goes from 43/44 up to what??? This info might help as to what PSI the pressure goes to when getting on it.
Hope this may help out to get more info and god luck..

·
Shoot me!
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It jumps up like 5psi when i rev it. At WOT its at 48psi. The car feels better now at 6-8psi of boost it seemed to drag a bit before and not pull as much at higher boost.I just trying to find a good starting point but without a dyno in my driveway i can only go by feel and having to open it up a little on public roads isnt too easy.But thanks for the help guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts