Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all,

wandering if anyone can advise if it looks like i've got the FPR connected correctly?

im not getting any fuel through the injectors and doing the elimination process...

little hose is vacuum

horizontal hose is FUEL IN

bottom hose is FUEL RETURN

thanks!!!

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
That is correct (if that FPR is set up the same as an NRG off rail FPR). If your not getting fuel to the injectors, disconnect the fuel line between the filter and the rail. Prime it, if you are getting no fuel there then your pump is not working.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had a problem yesterday where the o-ring on the FPR fitting was leaking at the rail (same setup as OEM but off rail FPR). so there was fuel in the rail...I replaced that and now i know that the plugs are dry when cranking... so there is no fuel into the cylinders... thought perhaps this was an issue with FPR...

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,227 Posts
STOP!

WTF is that bullshit setup?

Two fuel line close to a belt, MAJOR DON'T FOCKING DO THAT!

Not the place to be cheap, unless you like roasting smores over your Honda.

Get a rail mounted FPR like Aeromotive, sure mine cost me $175, but no worry about a charred shell!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
relax... there is at least 10cm of clearance between the belt and the fuel lines which are strapped up and won't fall down... you just can't see it in that pic. I wouldn't be crazy enough to let the lines hang around and be within reach of moving parts... hehe

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,227 Posts
Gues you've never seen a belt flung off on a missed shift.

I've already seen one car lost like this, so roll your dice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts