Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98Civic
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im a newbie on this forum, awesome forum btw, gotta couple questions whats an ideal fuel pressure for turbocharged civics? im at 41psi @idle is it a good setting? a lil bit rough when starting, what setting should i bring it down just so its not rich when start up? the car runs good after it warms up and yes i have a fpr gauge and a b&m fpr(endyn modified)

my setup d16y7
sfp turbo manifold
mitsubishi td05
450cc injectors
walbro 255lph pump
chipped p06 ecu
fmic & bov

·
Banned
3,428 Posts
Thats way high for idle
try like at 37 give or take a lb
What are u running for management on the chip?

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
You shouldnt need to mess with the stock fuel pressure. the only time you want to do this is when you are squeezing more out of your injectors. Its all about the duty cycle! BTW 450's should be good to 275-300whp on stock pump pressure.

·
Registered
98Civic
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rotory20 said:
Thats way high for idle
try like at 37 give or take a lb
What are u running for management on the chip?
im running uberdata for management, ill try 37psi tomorrow, now i need to disconnect the vac on the regulator to bring it down to 37psi right? or do i bring it down with the vac connected?

O

·
0 Posts
whne you set the pressure you need to pull the vaccume line and set it to 44lbs off vaccume. the let it sit where ever it may with vaccume on. this will ensure correct fueling at WOT when vaccuem is 2 or even under boosting as for ever lb of boost your going to add 1lb of fuel pressure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts