Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Boost Gets You Laid
Del Sol
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I'm cleaning up my engine bay a bit, I wanted to do something with my fuel lines. Fuel Filter/lines hit my intake arm with the h22 in there. I'm tired of snaking the intake around to clear the bastards.... then fight to slide the clamps over.

I was browsing the intrawebz and found this dude's clean ass tucked bay where he went over to AN fittings, inline filter and such.

http://www.civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=92

I could cut a few inches out of the line and reconnect it with a compression fitting but I don't really like that idea so much.

Ideas, suggestions, or maybe post up your setup with w/e kit or parts you used

·
Registered
68 Camaro
4,583 Posts
i dont understand what your asking, you want something that looks better and you dont like an fittings?

·
nonvtak ftw
5,230 Posts
just wanted to point this out for a good lol

and hes gonna boost with that jbwelded IAT...

I want to do the same thing you thinking in the spring to mine.
Your going to need a flare tool. Get the fitting size you want to run onto the fuel hardline then flare it out and attatch the braided line to run the setup hes got.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Your going to need a flare tool. Get the fitting size you want to run onto the fuel hardline then flare it out and attatch the braided line to run the setup hes got.
wont a double flare tool be needed for fuel? or is that only hyd/ brake lines?

·
()*#$(*$
93 Legend L Coupe.
11,404 Posts
I've never used double flares for anything but brakes. Considering the fact that You can use regular fuel-pressure rated hose and hose clamps ust fine, a single flare (done correctly, of course) will be more than adequate to seal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts