Honda D Series Forum banner

101 - 117 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #101 (Edited)
For those of you who have been contacting us asking if the discount is still good, YES it is.

The site has changed around a little since this was first posted but you will still enter the same code "D-Series1350" in the coupon section at check out. You will need to add the cleaning you want to the cart at the regular price and enter code at checkout. The code will give you 20% OFF Injector Cleaning rather than the $ Discount it once did. (They are the same, Just listed as a % rather than a $)

PLEASE do not email us saying it does not work IF you created an account and are logged in. Trying to use code when checking out as an "anonymous" user, it will NOT work... we know that. So dont email us telling us this.

Thanks!

·
formerly allnaturalrex
4,639 Posts
is this still available?

*edit coupon still works so i guess the deal still works.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Yes it still works, just got my injectors done recently. Shipped them UPS like an idiot, and they don't deliver to a PO BOX. Injector-rehab actually went to the terminal and picked them up and had them headed back my way in two days. Now I've got some nice 468cc DSM Blacktops lol. Great company to deal with!!

·
Ferio inspired
2,441 Posts
is there a phone number to call? i dont want to mess with all the online stuff when i can just call and make a payment.

·
Registered
106 Posts
From their contact page: "Phone: -856-346-2778-" Hopefully their number hasn't changed.

Is anybody else having a hard time getting on their website? I was on it the weekend, but have had no luck the past few days. The only thing I can get to is their "Index" page...

101 - 117 of 117 Posts