Honda D Series Forum banner

61 - 80 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
the guy that built my motor "lost my 780cc precisions" i was pissed, brand new injectors... so he gave me some injector clinic 750cc injectors... so my question to you is, they have been through half of last race season.. are inejector clinic injectors good...?? and would you reccomend at lest a flow test?
injector clinic re badges other injectors just like RC or PT ect... From what I know, they would more than likely be Rochester injectors... which are not really the best. I would say it would not hurt to be on the safe side. Making that sort of power to need that size injector would not be cheap to rebuild due to injector failure. for the little it would cost, it is very good insurance to send them in...

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
was this a one time special, or is this a set price for ds.org members?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Great prices, KGP. I just hawked up I believe a 1st gen DSM450. MDL-450 for 40.00 today. I am definitely going to send it to you guys once i get my other parts in that I need for my E85 conversion. BUMP^^ and thanks for the website and the charts came in very useful please thank the people who got the information for your website.

·
Registered
646 Posts
?

How long do you have to be a member, to get the special price? I have a set of 450cc dsm's and need them tested.
Thank you,
Mike

·
Registered
764 Posts
Keith answered my questions fast and accurate. I am vouching for him.

Now pick me for May!!! Just kidding but your prices are awesome. I will probably send my DSM 450's in soon. I did want to ask what the turn around time usually is for them? Thanks

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Keith answered my questions fast and accurate. I am vouching for him.

Now pick me for May!!! Just kidding but your prices are awesome. I will probably send my DSM 450's in soon. I did want to ask what the turn around time usually is for them? Thanks
:bigok:
There is an entire section on the site dedicated to Frequently Asked Questions... one of them being Turn Around Time. ;) Injector-Rehab - Fuel injector cleaning, flow testing, and complete blueprinting service.

61 - 80 of 117 Posts