Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have a set of red with a chrome lip 15 inch sportmax wheels which are now called xxr wheels for sale. as of today these rims are still on backorder thru the company but i have a set. these have been on my project car for about 700 miles so they are like new. 3 rims are in perfect condition and one has 2 very minor knicks on it (they would not even show up on camera) these are a wide wheel 15x8 and you get a 3 1/2 inch lip, looks sick on import cars, and will fit all front wheel drive cars as well as rwd cars. these have a universal 4 lug pattern. i have just bought some jdm rims so i have no need for these anymore. also this does not come with tires wheels only. im asking $350 obo. so hit me up.

By grnhatch, shot with Sidekick(R) 3 at 2008-10-10

By grnhatch, shot with Canon PowerShot S5 IS at 2008-10-10

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
At 8in in width they'll be about 1 1/2 to 2 inches past the body of the car.

Sportmax wheels are track specialty wheels which is why they made their wheels in such dimemsions. They are okay for daily driving but I wouldn't suggest it. Those wheels would be sexy on a Miata or an S14

And bump for the price! That's pretty damn good for thos wheels. Too bad you're all the way in Cali.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts