Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am getting the shop cleaned out, and will be adding parts over the next week or so. I am located in the Port Huron, MI area. Engines will need to be picked up. Smaller parts can be shipped on your dime.

B16 engine with hydro trans. Came from a running car, no grinds when shifting.
$700 picked up, firm.

D16Y8 engine and trans. It is a higher mileage engine, and dirty, but ran fine when it was pulled.
$100 picked up, firm.

Chipped P28 with LC-1.
SOLD$175

VDO 25psi boost gauge
$15

OEM 6th gen radio
$5

I will be adding a DOHC ZC in pieces with forged pistons and rods as well as some other stuff later today. My domain has been a little wonky, so I attached the pics, hopefully I will have it back up later today.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
The DOHC ZC setup
DOHC ZC Wiseco pistons (used) with a new set of rings (and locks I believe too) .5 oversized
Eagle rods (used). I believe I actually have 5 or 6 rods in this box. I like spare parts
Block, head, crank, cams, oil pan (I believe it is tapped for oil return), an extra set of rockers is included. There may be a random missing bit, but the covers and major parts are all there. This is ready to go to the machine shop, just add bearings.
$400 picked up.

63 trim Godspeed turbo. Used for 5000 or so miles. In perfect condition with no play.
$50

Godspeed BOV and some adapters, used. 1 spring removed so it works properly.
SOLD

Unused .63 hot side housing.
$50

Ostrich with datalogging
SOLD$100

Adjustable timing gear. I believe it is market for a Y8
$10

I think I have another socketed ECU somewhere. If/when I find it I will post it up.

Attachments

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Is the dizzy in the second post second picture part of an engine or separate? OBD version?

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Could I get some detailed pictures of the adjustable camgear? Thanks

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Sure, is there a certain something you want to see specifically?
hardware detail, and detail on timing marks. Got a buddy local who wants one for his a6/y7 in his crx. if he actually is serious.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts