Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I sold my civic so here are the parts I have laying around that I dont need anymore, everything is listed below with prices and will probably go on ebay before the weekend if they dont sell. Prices dont include shipping but that can be arranged if needed

2 Kicker competition 10's in a Kicker competition ported box paid $290 brand new 6 months ago, never abused--$100

Idle Air Control Valve, came off my 98 ex, it was suspected of having problems, turned out it was just dirty so I cleaned it out and it was good as new--$20

Altezza Tails came with the car I have no use for them will fit 96-00 Coupes--$30

Red 9mm plug wires, came off the car when I bought it, no problems or cracks I am assuming they will fit 96-00 SOHC and may Fit earlier SOHC as well--$15

Reactions: 4Door

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
1,903 Posts
PM sent........................

·
wise in the ways of the B
1,861 Posts
Wish I had money for those LCA's....

What year are they for?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
still available, pms replied to

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
those lca's are sexy i may be interested!
as well i wanted the tq mount i necer found the block mount though

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
there is a semi sale pending on the mount to bigdaddi, lcas are up for grabs still

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
1,903 Posts
the mount is sold............... i'll be sending paypal before the day is out tomorrow.................... thanks for remembering.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
are the plug wires for a vtec engine? and ill take those kicker subs if thats 100 shipped

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
are the plug wires for a vtec engine? and ill take those kicker subs if thats 100 shipped
they were on my vtec engine, and it would cost me over 50 to ship so you can keep your lowballs to yourself

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
lol. sorry man, thats just all the cash i had so i figured i would offer. plus your not terribly far from me so it could be a possibility of a road trip. anyways. if the wires are still available friday ill take them.

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
1,903 Posts
sending pay pal now. i got tyed up yesterday.

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
1,903 Posts
payment sent. please send tracking or delivery confirmation number as soon as you ship it out.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i might be thinking about those control arms. ummmmmmmmmmmm
If you are let me know asap before i box up the radiator and i will just box them together and not charge you any extra shipping

btw mount and rad are sold!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts