Honda D Series Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Black leather, great shape. Includes seat belt and rails. Slight wear on drivers side bolster, but nothing out of the ordinary. See pics:

Best offer, no low balls on these guys!!

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
BUMP:
sweet seat's

·
Asshole
4,122 Posts
Good luck with the sale, but honestly you can get racing buckets for a lot less. I guess if you wanted them for the bling factor.

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
buddy of mine has em in his ek...they are some pretty sick seats. they go for about 500 in my area

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I live in socal, thats what they go for out here. (everything honda is more out here I guess)
I've seen em sell in the 700's quite often. Sometimes a bit more, sometimes a bit less. These are legit, and in pretty nice shape. I'm in no rush, and have em on other forums. Its not like legit all black s2k seats are easy you come by.

·
Registered
447 Posts
well the really the more i've thought about it, its far to low cuz i'm in ohio and shipping would rape me. so its more of a dream now, see i would say 500 shipped but i know your answer.... so good luck to everyone else

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well the really the more i've thought about it, its far to low cuz i'm in ohio and shipping would rape me. so its more of a dream now, see i would say 500 shipped but i know your answer.... so good luck to everyone else
Yea, 500 shipped would be like selling em for 400, and i'll make desk chairs out of em before i did anything like that.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.