Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This crossmember will NOT fit USDM front clips w/o modification (bolt pattern is different). I bought it from JDMexchange because it's beefier than a USDM one. I didn't realize the bolt pattern was different until after I cleaned it up and painted it red. I just want to make the money I spent back $50 shipped anywhere in the US. I'll try and post up pics tonight. The red is a match for the factory paint on a 91 Si, and is a tough rust proofing enamel. I prefer paypal but will take a check or money order. If paying with check or money order I can't ship it until funds clear.

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nah, it's the right year, 91 EF Civic is what the tag said, the bolt holes are like this l l , on the USDM crossmember they are like this / \ with the holes being the tops and bottoms of the lines, like I said pics tonight.

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Your talkin my language, what are the specs on the amp? Better yet, what's the model number on he amp?

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Bump, this piece of JDM beefiness can be yours for $50.00 SHIPPED!!!

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Any of the daytime crowd got a JDM front clip?

Got a bump or two left before ebaY. Make me an offer, can't go too much lower, it costs almost that much to ship. I'm only asking 50.00 shipped. I have more of the paint left over too, I can strip and spray the bottom to match if you want, only reason it's 1/2 done is I realized it wouldn't fit in the middle of the paint job. Gotta go, taking up room in my garage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts