Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i did some research and found that accompinied with the rear sway bar im going to have hella under steer with both of these and id rather have the sway bar....

40+ buying pays all shipping and pay pal fee

this is very light BUT is kinda wide so may be 10-15 shipping depending where you are located

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

its blue has a few dings and or scrapes still in good shape and serves its purpose IF someone flashes the cash and doesnt low ball me id prolly let the sway bar go as well price for that would be like 100 + shipping and pay pal fee

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
19mm has all the hardware and end links its a susp. tech i may need a bit more than 100 (+shipping ) ive got the blocks to help for tear out and everything...i can take trade fro somethings as well

·
Registered
449 Posts
19mm has all the hardware and end links its a susp. tech i may need a bit more than 100 (+shipping ) ive got the blocks to help for tear out and everything...i can take trade fro somethings as well
Im not exactly sure what you mean by "blocks to help for tear out" but Im going assume the brace for the chase underneath to help prevent tearing? Got any pictures?

So are you selling the sway bar by itself?

I doubt Ill have anything but what are you looking for in a trade?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
if it sells its going with the end links and all the harware yes i can get pics when i get home today around 630 est im at work right now

as far as trades what do you have?

·
Registered
449 Posts
if it sells its going with the end links and all the harware yes i can get pics when i get home today around 630 est im at work right now

as far as trades what do you have?
Thats what I meant. I originally thought you wanted to sell it with the megan h brace. I need the bar and all the components.

I really dont have much anymore, just my y7 intake mainfold, y7 crank pulley, my lip kit pictured below, and thats prob about it automotive wise.

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no they are sold seperatly!

i can do 125 for bar end link all hardware (+shipping and paypal fee)

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BUMP ill do 50 shipped anywhere in US traction bars will get in this things way hah!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts