Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Honda Civic Si
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
D15 (B7?) Engine (Block with head attached only) Unknown shape did not run last checked. -$Free

SOHC ZC (D16a6) Engine (Block with head attached only) Ran poorly when pulled, burns Oil in cylinder 3. Needs love -$50 ON HOLD FOR REMOER

Si Tranny -$250

D16a1 Full engine and tranny -$50

90-91 Si Gauge Cluster -$50

Set of 4 13" Honda Webs, Black with polished lip (4x100) (Pics Soon)
These things are Light! -$100 obo
Ok, Not the EXACT same but very, very similar. I'll get my own pic up soon.

Hrm, I'll add more later.

-Chris

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
chris find out how much is the s&h is to 30093. i'll take the zc engine & head, and throw in those parts you wanted from w/money.

·
Registered
605 Posts
second dibs on motor how much shipped to 44646 or how far is the drive maby we can meet half or somthin

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
i think he thought it was DC. lol

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
simple get a hold of a freigh carrier like yellow. you might have to bring it to the terminal. shit but you're up in washington. there's very little carriers that pick up there. you have R&L, yellow, Roadway, USFBestway i can find several others. pick up a pallet anywhere if you buy one it will be $6-$10. then i have to make a BOL(bill of laden) i would have to classifed it. which if i remember correctly it should be class 70. give me a second i'll get back to you

·
Premium Member
17 Honda Civic Si
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm digging those wheels, but waiting for the pics. How much do you think it'll cost to ship to 27610?

Once I get the shipping info from Remo I will also apply it to the wheels and let you know. Give me about a week on that.
I will have pics up tomarrow evening.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
to bad those rims aren't 15" cause i would have paypal you the money yesterday. lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.