Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's one for you dead beat admins with nothing better to do to delete.. I remember when you were a small fry. ""
It is a great way to reduce the site traffic . Haven't gotten around to making a bullshit FB account to post on the dumbass classified pages. Aint got time or paper to waste with your silly paperwork nonsense. You can examine my crank in person.

Figured some builders might come through here.

2-3 Z6 cranks ($200)

2-3 Y series cranks ($150)

Pickup near Puyallup, WA

All removed from the blocks with no scoring or damage.
Stored indoors. Had them for about 5+ years

Tons of transmission (re)building supplies.
Z6 IM, Starter, OBD2 alt. Y8 throttle cable. Odds and ends. Get you rollin,

Text me at: twofivethree 290 O867

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here's one for you dead beat admins with nothing better to do to delete.. I remember when you were a small fry. ""
It is a great way to reduce the site traffic . Haven't gotten around to making a bullshit FB account to post on the dumbass classified pages. Aint got time or paper to waste with your silly paperwork nonsense. You can examine my crank in person.

Figured some builders might come through here.

2-3 Z6 cranks ($200)

2-3 Y series cranks ($150)

Pickup near Puyallup, WA

All removed from the blocks with no scoring or damage.
Stored indoors. Had them for about 5+ years

Tons of transmission (re)building supplies.
Z6 IM, Starter, OBD2 alt. Y8 throttle cable. Odds and ends. Get you rollin,

Text me at: twofivethree 290 O867
do you still have any Z6 cranks for sale? I'm in Fountain Hills AZ 85268 for shipping.

Thanks Jeff

·
Registered
93 Civic HB SI
846 Posts
I know it would suck as you didn't want to ship, but you said you have 2-3 Z6 cranks? Was that 200 for the lot, or 200 per crank?

I'd be down to pick one or two up and have it shipped, whatever that would cost.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts